Updated Class and Camp Policies – including refund and return policies (2017)
- All students must be signed up ahead of schedule for the class they wish to attend.
- Students may sign up online or over the phone at (858)255-4544. Students who sign up online must do so at least 48 hours prior to class time. Students who sign up in person or over the phone must do so at least 48 hours prior to class time.
- Drop-In/Walk-In students are always welcome, but are not guaranteed a spot in class. Due to our individualized teaching style and limited staff, class availability is determined by the number of previously registered students and our student capacity for any given class. If a class is at capacity, Drop-In students who have not signed up ahead of time will be unable to attend class. The best way to guarantee a spot in class is to sign up prior to class online, in person, or over the phone.
- Classes may be purchased individually or in packages of 4.
- Prices for individual classes and packages vary depending on the age range for that class (Toddler, Child/Teen, Adult).
- Students who purchase the 4-class packages are not required to attend 4 consecutive classes, but they must attend 4 classes in the span of 1 month or risk expiration of unused classes.
- All students must be registered ahead of schedule for the camp they wish to attend.
- Students may sign up online, over the phone, or in person at least 48 hours prior to the beginning of the first camp day they wish to attend.
- Drop-In/Walk-In campers are always welcome, but are not guaranteed a spot in camp. Camp availability is determined by the number of previously registered students and our student capacity for that camp session. If a camp is at capacity, Drop-In students who have not previously registered will be unable to attend camp. If a camp is not at capacity and a Drop-In student wishes to join, they will be able to do so for an additional “late registration” fee. The best way to guarantee a spot in class and to avoid a late registration fee is to sign up prior to class either online, in person, or over the phone.
- If a student is enrolled in a class and is no longer able to attend that class, the student can cancel their enrollment by emailing email@example.com or calling My Art Shed at (858) 255-4544.
- Students must call to cancel their enrollment at least 48 hours prior to the beginning of scheduled class time to avoid being charged for the class.
- All students are welcome to take advantage of My Art Shed’s seasonal offers as long as they meet the requirements outlined in the offer’s conditions.
- If a student wishes to receive any special pricing, purchasing deals, etc., outlined in a seasonal offer, they must make their purchase during the dates the offer is valid. Unpaid reservations will not receive special prices if payments are not made within the offer’s time period.
Any unused services (camps, lessons, birthday parties, event payments) are refundable within 30 days with valid receipt or proof of purchase. After 30 days, unused services will not be refunded, but may be gifted to another, new or existing student so long as the classes are still valid. All services are valid for 1 month from activation date (first class attended). Partially used packages can be used as credit towards another service for up to 1 month from activation date, can be transferred between friends and family, or used as credit to purchase another service of equal or greater value. Credit for services is not valid for purchase of retail products, birthday parties or special events.
My Art Shed holds the right to change any conditions, details and/or guidelines in which classes may be used and in which time frames they may expire.